This morning’s chores are done, and I’ve been organizing a closet and packing up clothes I haven’t worn in two years and donating them. While doing that I thought you should do something like this at least once a month and my life my become a bit simpler. This is what I came up with, my 2023 Bucket List. I do love a challenge!!
BUCKET LIST FOR 2023
- Clean out one closet, chest, dresser once a month for a year. Donations are wanted everywhere.
- Go somewhere that you’ve never been in your area once a month. Take a photo to commemorate the daytrip’s.
- Call a long distant friend or family member once a month.
- Put a certain amount into your savings account ($5, $10, 25, $50, whatever you can afford) once a month.
- Write a handwritten “thank-you” note to someone once a month.
- Thoroughly clean one room in the house once a month for the year. Organize, decorate, or change things up.
- Read 24 books in 52 weeks. This may be a challenge with all that’s on this list.
- Make a list of 10 small things that you enjoy doing, and make sure that you do at least one of those things once a month. Make something creative.
- Have a picnic with your better half once a month.
- Go for a good walk once a week with your hubby, kids, grandchildren, dog or friend.
- Try making a new recipe once a month.
- Grow something new in the greenhouse once a month from April through September.
2 thoughts on “2023 BUCKET LIST”
Wow! That truly sounds ambitious, and I have no doubt you’ll give it a go! As for me, all I can concentrate on right now is putting one foot in front of the other and struggling for my next breath. Damn Covid. Come on, 2023 — I’m ready for a new start!
I agree with Barbara, that’s an impressively ambitious list, Rita! It’s an excellent list, but ambitious. Just don’t beat yourself up if you don’t accomplish them all every week or month!! Happy New Year, Rita.