This morning’s chores are done, and I’ve been organizing a closet and packing up clothes I haven’t worn in two years and donating them. While doing that I thought you should do something like this at least once a month and my life my become a bit simpler. This is what I came up with, my 2023 Bucket List. I do love a challenge!!
BUCKET LIST FOR 2023
- Clean out one closet, chest, dresser once a month for a year. Donations are wanted everywhere.
- Go somewhere that you’ve never been in your area once a month. Take a photo to commemorate the daytrip’s.
- Call a long distant friend or family member once a month.
- Put a certain amount into your savings account ($5, $10, 25, $50, whatever you can afford) once a month.
- Write a handwritten “thank-you” note to someone once a month.
- Thoroughly clean one room in the house once a month for the year. Organize, decorate, or change things up.
- Read 24 books in 52 weeks. This may be a challenge with all that’s on this list.
- Make a list of 10 small things that you enjoy doing, and make sure that you do at least one of those things once a month. Make something creative.
- Have a picnic with your better half once a month.
- Go for a good walk once a week with your hubby, kids, grandchildren, dog or friend.
- Try making a new recipe once a month.
- Grow something new in the greenhouse once a month from April through September.